The Anti-Drug Coalition has many partners, not just limited to Citrus County, but in the surrounding areas and the State of Florida who make it possible to further our efforts locally. Many of these partners are active Members of the Anti-Drug Coalition, attending monthly meetings, while others are strategic alliances in our county who participate in special events, donate financially, and provide support to our initatives.
List of Our Partners
- 4H Youth Extension Services
- ABT-Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco
- ASPIRE "Home of the RIVER Project"
- Blue Water Drafting, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Citrus County
- Camp E-Nini-Hassee
- Celebrate Recovery
- Central Healthy Start Coalition, Inc.
- Citrus Abuse Shelter Association
- Citrus County Chronicle
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation YMCA
- Community Alliance of Citrus County
- Citrus County Court Alternatives
- Citrus County Health Department.
- Citrus County School District
- Citrus County Sheriff's Office
- City of Inverness
- Community Coalition Alliance
- Dept. of Children & Families
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- Devereux Kids
- Eckerd Youth Alternatives
- Faith Haven Christian Retreat & Soquili Stables
- Filter Youth Development
- Florida Faith-Based Advisory Council
- Graphic Elite Printing & Blue Heron Tees
- Lutheran Services of Florida
- New Vision-Bayfront Health Brooksville
- Staywell Health Plan a Wellcare Company
- The Centers, Inc.
- Tobacco-Free Partnership of Citrus County
- University of Florida (IFAS) Extension Office
Local Churches: Cornerstone Baptist of Inverness, First Baptist Church of Inverness, Calvary Christian Center-Inverness, Crystal River Church of God, Nature Coast Church, and Seven Rivers Presbyterian.
Local Business Contributors: Dunkin' Donuts, Ice Cream Dr., Jimmy John's, Papa John's, Roller Barn, Wal-Mart of Lecanto, and M & B Dairy.C